What corporates can learn from Jallikattu Revolution
- Unity in a team will always bring success to the race.
Unity in Marina (around 6 lakhs) made possible to pass the law in 2 days.
- We can reach wider audience through technology advancements and Social networking (FB)
Over 6 lakh people gathered in marina only through social networking sites.
- Young generation have the power of creation and destruction.
Youngsters hacked the jammer in 3 minutes at marina.
- Quick act on time can make a big impact and huge difference.
Temporary Jio tower at marina helped to reach more people.
- We can identify the true faces in case of critical situations.
Many Real heroes donated food and money for the protestors.
- Constant demands will create impact and fluctuation in few areas.
Demand to ban Pepsi and Coke from the protestors fluctuated the economy.
2017 pro-jallikattu protests
Tamil Nadu,Marina Beach, VOC park, Alanganallur, Trichy etc..,
January 8, 2017
February 23, 2017